Getting started with FILEman
- Download FILEman from our Support Center
- Navigate to Extensions > Manage > Install
- Open the Upload Package File tab
- Click Choose file to select the downloaded FILEman package
- Click Upload & Install to start installation
Three steps to get started
Now that you know how to install FILEman, let’s start using it.
1. Create your first folder
- Navigate to Components > FILEman
- Click New Folder in the toolbar
- Enter a name for the folder and click Create
2. Upload your first files
Click Upload to select files or drag & drop the files you want to upload.
3. Create a menu item
- Navigate to Menus > Main Menu and create a new Menu Item
- Enter a title
- Select FILEman's Folder Menu Item Type
- Click Save & Close
Note: FILEman has various Menu Items depending on the type of page you want to display.
Check the result
Open your website and navigate to the newly created menu item.
Congratulations! You’ve now taken your first step in using FILEman. There are lots of other resources to help you along the way.
- Menu Items, FILEman is meant for all kind of websites, check our various Menu Items.
- Tutorials, we've written some interesting tutorials.
Curious? Try our FILEman demo.