Getting started with LOGman
- Download LOGman from our Support Center
- Navigate to Extensions > Manage > Install
- Open the Upload Package File tab
- Click Choose file to select the downloaded LOGman package
- Click Upload & Install to start installation
Open LOGman by navigating to Components > LOGman.
What actions are logged?
LOGman is capable of logging 110+ user actions. See the complete list of activities that LOGman logs.
The LOGman Linker plugin can find any linkable resources in your site. It will prompt you with a list of all available resources and allow you to select and insert a link to a specific resource into your article. See the Linker plugin documentation for further details.
Curious? Try our LOGman demo.