Share documents with indiviual users
Documents are only available to specific users.
1. Set owner permission on documents
The Owner permission is used for sharing documents with individual users.
- Navigate to Components > DOCman > Documents.
- Create a new document.
- Under Permissions set Owner to the user you want to make the document available to.
2. Create menu item
- Set Title to Your documents.
- Set Menu Item Type to DOCman > (Default) Hierarchical List.
- Set Only show own documents to Yes.
- Set Access to Registered.
Want to give more than one user access to a document? You can easily share documents with a group of users.