Getting started with LOGman
- Download LOGman from our Support Center
- Navigate to Extensions > Manage > Install
- Open the Upload Package File tab
- Click Choose file to select the downloaded LOGman package
- Click Upload & Install to start installation
Open LOGman by navigating to Components > LOGman.
What actions are logged?
LOGman is capable of logging 110+ user actions. See the complete list of activities that LOGman logs.
As well as user interactions and visitor statistics LOGman will also log all joomla system activities. You can filter all system activities by clicking on the System activities quick filter in LOGman's Activities view.
LOGman allows you to find, and link to, any linkable resources in your site. The built-in Linker editor button plugin can prompt you with a list of all available resources and allow you to select and insert a link to a specific resource into your article(s).
Learn more about using the LOGman Linker plugin
Curious? Try our LOGman demo.