Site activities - Central access to activities for all your sites
Allowing you to search for specific activities, the activity stream shows:
- The username of the person that triggered the action.
- The name of the action
- The name of the resource the action happened on.
- The date and time the action was triggered
How to use
- Go to Joomlatools Dashboard
- Find the site you would like to enable analytics for.
- Go to Activities tab on the right.
- Click Enable analytics on your site.
- That is it! Visitor data will start to show in the same tab.